You are here
Technology and Vocational Education Master Program
Technology and Vocational Education master's program of YSU was established since the 1981/82 academic year. The study program was developed by the lecturers who are Professor and Doctor of Technology and Vocational Education nationally and internationally so that it excels in research, development, and application of science in the field of technology and vocational education. Since 2011, the study program has received A predicate three times from BAN-PT. Until the beginning of 2018, 1000 students spreading throughout Indonesia and several Asian countries who are ready to answer the demands of vocational education as instructors, researchers, developers, and managers of vocational, vocational, and professional education throughout Asia have graduated from this study program. The slogan of "It 's more than just a degree" is realized in the form of interactive education that is rich in learning experience to grow the capability of graduates to conduct and publish research results in national and international journals, pioneering, developing, managing collaborative networks.
By the year of 2025, this study program will excel in the Southeast Asia in creating Technology and Vocational Education Experts who have competence and professionalism based on Faith, Independence and Scholarship.
- Conducting high quality teaching and learning process to create professional Masters in the field Technology and Vocational Education
- Conducting research in vocational, professional, and technological education related to the development of the knowledge and needs of the community
- Conducting community service through the dissemination and application of the results of research in vocational, professional and technological education
- Conducting synergic and mutually beneficial cooperation with the world of work, education and training institutions, and government institutions, both at the central and regional levels
The graduates can become:
- Lecturers, Instructors;
- Managers of Technology and Vocational Education;
- Managers of Journal Publishing
- The vision, mission and goals, objectives and strategies for achieving the study program show clear directions regarding the conditions of the study program that are expected in the future.
- The study program quality assurance mechanism is based on the graduate school quality assurance.
- Public interest in the study program has increased along with the increase in the need for the qualifications
- The students come from various provinces in Indonesia, both Java and outside Java. Therefore, it quickly gives influence to the regions.
- The average graduates' GPA is relatively high (average 3.74) with a tendency to increase and the number of cumlaude graduates with a study period under 2 years (24 months) reaches 33%.
- The formation of alumni and student associations (AAM) as a medium for the alumni communication spread throughout Indonesia even in Ghana, Ethiopia, Laos, Cambodia, Bangladesh and Thailand.
- Many graduates have held significatnt and important positions in their workplace.
- Lecturers who are recruited are experts in their fields.
- Monitoring the activities of lecturers in the teaching and learning process is conducted periodically through a check sheet / check list that is updated every time the learning process is carried out.
- Available lecture guidelines include curriculum books, syllabus, academic rules, and the guidance of the preparation of the final assignment and thesis
- The curriculum content has been adjusted to the competencies expected by the graduates.
- Adequate facilities to support the implementation of PPM are available.
- Collaboration with stakeholders that enables research and community service are conducted
Head of the study program: Prof. Dr. Mochamad Bruri Triyono, M.Pd.
Secretary: Dr. Putu Sudira, M.P.
- Prof. Soenarto, Ph.D.
- Prof. Slamet PH, Ph.D.
- Prof. Pardjono, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Herminarto Sofyan, M.Pd.
- Prof. H.M. Sukardi, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Sugiyono, M.Pd.
- Prof. Dr. Sudji Munadi, M.Pd.
- Prof. Herman Dwi Surjono, Ph.D.
- Drs. Wardan Suyanto, M.A., Ed.D.
- Drs. Soeharto, MSOE, Ed.D.
- Dr. Putu Sudira, M.P.
- Prof. Dr. M. Bruri Triyono, M.Pd.
- Dr. Wagiran, M.Pd.
- Dr. Sudiyatno, M.Eng.
- Dr. Eko Marpanaji, M.T.
- Sutarto, Ph.D.
- Dr. Priyanto, M.Kom.
- Handaru Jati, Ph.D.
- Nurkhamid, Ph.D.
- Dr. Haryanto, M.Pd.
- Dr. Sukoco, M,Pd.
- Dr. Zaenal A., M.Pd.
- Dr. Satoto Endar Nayono, M.Eng.
- Retna Hidayah, M.Eng, Ph.D.
SEKOLAH PASCASARJANA UNY
Kampus Karangmalang, Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62274-550836 (front office)
Fax. +62274-520326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : http://sps.uny.ac.id
Copyright © 2023,